There may come a time, for whatever reason, when a product’s packaging must be revised.
For packages that require labor-intensive redress or rework, don’t overburden your staff. The team at Tenco Assemblies, Inc. can manage the situation for you. We have decades of experience and a motivated workforce to help you identify and remediate non-conforming product.
Tenco’s redress or rework capabilities include but are not limited to:
- 100% product inspection to identify acceptable and unacceptable product or packaging
- Remove or rework substandard packaging
- Relabel primary product
- Remove bottles and blister packs from original packaging and repack into new cartons
- Apply full panel over labels with revised copy
- Add sealing labels to a carton that is not sealing effectively
- Add ink jet stamps to cartons or products
If you are faced with a packing error that needs to be corrected, there is a solution, and Tenco can help. Before you consider discarding usable products that are improperly packaged, call us for a consultation.
With our expertise in packaging execution, we have the ingenuity to discover methods for correcting a packaging error. With our efficient operations, we can rework your product quickly and allow its distribution in your supply chain.
To learn more about our redress and rework capabilities, contact us today.